Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Something really bad happened inside my purse


This morning I made an unpleasant discovery. Hidden within my purse, I keep a small packet of Beaner's chocolate covered espresso beans. The beans come in particularly useful when I'm in a meeting or presentation that is just dragging on and on. Well, at some point in the recent past, a few of these beans slipped out of their packaging and were free to jostle around in the bottom of my nice Coach bag.

If you're in Michigan (or anywhere else in the Mid-west, for that matter), then you're well familiar with how sweltering HOT it's been out. So, this morning while digging out a hair clip from my purse, I found a mass of melted beans holding together a glob containing my barette, one of my flash drives, a pen, and several bobby pins. Yuck! I hope the rest of my day is better than this....