Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting off the new year in all the wrong ways

So far, I've accomplished next to no New Year goals: fitness membership not attained; no UFOs completed; book club book not yet finished for tomorrow's meeting; and my house is in complete disarray. And to think that I had expected that my plans to get into shape, keep no lingering knitting projects, stay on top of the club's book list, and maintain an orderly house were meager resolutions to have.


I don't have much to say except that I should share photos of my coworker's grandson's stocking that was finished just before the holidays. There wasn't a written pattern for me to work with, so I just winged it based on the other stockings I was shown to use as template.







I'm very happy with how well the reindeer turned out. Credit goes to Michelle Ryan who posted a reindeer crochet chart that I used to base the stitching on.




Also, today I printed several patterns that I hope to use for chemo caps in time for Knit Michigan. In no particular order, the patterns are:

Ann's Cap
Esprit Chemo Turban
Wavy Lace Cable Cap
Lotus Hat

Wish me luck!

No comments: