Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Planning, planning, and more planning

So, I hear that grilled cheese doesn't cook faster if I stand in front of the stove and stare at it. Tonight's dinner is tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich for Sylvain and soup and a turkey-artichoke wrap for myself. Chuck's at his monthly astronomy club meeting; hence, the crappy dinner for us. While it's "cooking", I'm settling for multi-tasking by posting while cooking...

Multi-tasking. That dirty word that stretches us all in more and more directions each day. Well, it absolutely needs to be the theme of my evening. Tonight, I need to post the details for a dye event hosted by the MMKG onto Ravelry (look for it on the MMKG's group forum and on the Lansing Friends of Fiber group forum).

I also need to send to Sylvain's scout troop forms and details for their attendance at a local summer resident camp. And I also need to start planning their April campout in the Manistee National Forest.

Lastly, I absolutely need to write-up a short bio for my boss, since I'm planning his retirement party towards the end of the month. So, if you happen to run into me tomorrow, please cut me some slack since it's been a rather stressful day.

Did I already mention that I was up at 4:30 this morning making mint chocolate brownies for an office pot-luck today? No? Well, I also won't get into the work that went unfinished today and followed me home in my briefcase. At least, I'll plan on a break to watch Lost. There's always time for Lost....