Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh, holy Hell!

So, to continue with last night's rant: I received a bill today for the replacement of the public library magazines. Seeing how they are only $5 a piece, I'm going to give myself until the end of this weekend to find them; and, if that fails, will put my tail between my legs and pay the replacement fees.

I renewed my search after work this afternoon, and just to give y'all a taste of what I'm up against, check this out: I was looking in a bedroom and a little voice in the back of my head said, "check under the bed, check under the bed." Thinking at best, I'd find one of the missing items, dust-covered, but safe; and at worst, I'd find nothing. Well, here's what I found and, needless to say, none where the books and magazines I've been looking for!



I'm sure that it made total sense to Chuck to do this and I will need to have a discussion with him about why this was necessary when he gets home. But for now, the search continues......

No comments: