Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting ready for a fun-filled World-Wide Knit in Public Day event....

What was the line we heard Liam Neeson's Col. Hannibal utter (several times) while watching "The A-Team" last week? "Oh, how I love it when a good plan comes together!"

That's how I'm finally feeling about this weekend's World Wide Knit in Public Day that the Guild is hosting this Saturday. For a while, it all seemed to be an abstract bunch of ideas: we'll get together, have some games, eat some food, and *hopefully* knit some stuff.

With the arrival of the super cool "Mid-Michigan Knitters Guild WWKIP Day" bags; a trunk full of picnic necessities; game needles, crochet hooks, and yarn, and a newly printed Guild banner; and a forecast of semi-sunny and hot weather (no rain, folks, no rain), I'm just now starting to feel like things aren't as bad as I had feared earlier in the week.

Haven't heard of our event already? Then, be sure to check out the details on the MMKG's website: www.mmkg.org.

I'm ready to have a party! Who's with me?

No comments: